a beautiful design with powerful features, and fully responsive website.
Before you start, you need your:
- Username and password
- SMTP mail server (mail.yourdomain.com)
- POP3 or IMAP mail server (mail.yourdomain.com)
1. Open Account Settings
- In Outlook 2013 or 2016 go up to the upper left and click File, then go to Info – Account and Social Network Settings – Account Settings to open the Account Settings window.
- Click the Email tab if not already selected.
2. Setup an account
- Click the New… button.
3. Auto Account Setup
- Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
4. Choose an email Service
- Select POP or IMAP and then click Next in the Add Account window.
5. Enter your Internet email settings
- Enter the following in each field:
- Select More Settings …
6. Internet email settings – Outgoing Server
- Click the Outgoing Server tab in the Internet Email Settings window.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Check Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Select OK and Next
7. Test Account Settings
- Once Log onto incoming mail server (IMAP) and Send test email message tests are completed, click Close.
- Click Finish