Starter CMS Package
beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want.
Our Starter CMS Package contains a content management system (CMS) is a system that enables any member of your staff to create, edit, manage and finally publish a variety of website content i.e. text, graphics, video etc, whilst ensuring a consistent and validated website appearance.
- Fully Responsive (Mobile Friendly)
- Templated Design
- Fully Exclusive Package – No hidden costs
- Professional Online Presence
- Add as many pages as you need
- HTML5 & CSS3 Website Design
- Ability To Add Unlimited Additional Pages
- 1 Years Free Website Cloud Hosting
- Unlimited Email Account Creation Included
- Basic Initial Website SEO Included
- Free Google Friendly Sitemap
from £199.00 +vat
Other add-ons for this package include:
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation
- Register a Domain Name
- Full SSL Certificate
Introduction to WordPress
WordPress Content Management powers more than 17% of the web – a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress Content Management.
WordPress Content Management combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
The following is a list of some of the features that come as standard with WordPress Content Management, however there are literally thousands of plugins that extend what WordPress Content Management does, so the actual functionality is nearly limitless. You are also free to do whatever you like with the WordPress Content Management code, extend it or modify in any way or use it for commercial projects without any licensing fees.